Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The House for me

I already know what my perfect house would be. The perfect house for me would have to be made out of wood, with a big kitchen with a marble countertop. It would be big so I have a lot of space to cook and bake. But also big so I can have dog bowls there for two small dogs. I would probably have a second room as a guest room so if any family comes over, or if a friend needs a place to stay. I would also have a study room since I would have to do a lot of reading to be informed on how I can improve my surgical techniques, and what surgeries are going world wide. But my room would probably have a big bed in the middle with a desk that has pictures of me with my friends all over it. With all of these features in this house it would make my future house perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment